Tuesday 30 March 2010

Calling All Grumpies!



Calling all grumpies – your country needs you! I was delighted to be invited today to join a new online forum for grumpies everywhere. It’s an opportunity to put the world to rights and ‘have a go’ in a light hearted way at many of the astounding things we have foisted upon these days. It’s an ideal outlet for those minor irritations that are so annoying in their own right, but don’t warrant a full blown blog post of their own.

My main worry is – will I be able to find enough material to post? I’ll start with the Highways Wombles on the A1 before covering the roadworks occupying 18 miles of the M62. Then onto patronising cashiers at Asda, the dumbing down on Radio 2 and monosyllabic texting teenagers walking out in front of my 33 ton lorry in Peterborough. And then tomorrow ….

Yes, I think this will work. Pop over to the appropriately named ‘Grumpys’ website for a look, and within moments you’ll be identifying with the situations described within. The site is still experimental at present, but is expected to go live shortly.

Happy grumping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, the patronising cashiers at Asda... The new forum looks like fun, I shall keep an eye on it...comforting to know other people are as irritated as I am sometimes.
    The M6 is quite something for roadworks at the moment, that might be the subject for a rant...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails