Monday 21 December 2009

Thomas - The Movie


Against my better judgement, and probably everybody else’s better judgement, I have now completed and upload my Thomas at Christmas video.  I’d filmed several clips of Thomas in action at Christmas during the Santa Specials, and after several Vodka-Semtex Delights I decided to join them together into a (thankfully) short video.  The deciding factor came about when I was searching for music to accompany Turkey on The Orient Express.  This version of Jingle Bells was performed live at the Sodor Railways Office Party, when the Large But Not Morbidly Obese Controller drank an entire bottle of sherry that had been earmarked for the trifle.  This was followed by snorting a line of coke, which was when he leapt onto the stage and delivered this party piece with style and gusto, shortly before photocopying his arse in the traditional manner.  So, I just had to use it.



Okay, you may think it’s bad now, but come back after the inevitable arguments and rows during the festive period of domestic incarceration and you’ll see it in a whole new light.  It may not light up your Christmas, but if it stops you burying ‘er indoors under the patio, then I’ve done my bit for world peace and marital harmony.



2 comments:

  1. Very cleverly edited, but I see what you have done - the second half of the movie is actually the first half played in reverse back to the start. Neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, essentially the whole film is a simple shunt from one platform to another, but filmed over several weekends during quiet moments - hence the rapidly changing weather conditions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails