Monday 20 July 2009

Back Home Again

coming soon

So, I’m back from my 5-day break to Poland, a trip that began in the provincial town of Jaworzno before heading down to Krakow to see this magnificent city. Then it was a two-day visit to explore the area around the Tatras Mountains, culminating in a cross border excursion into neighbouring Slovakia for an amazing day at Tatralandia. We returned to Jaworzno prior to returning home from Krakow Airport. It was an action packed few days, crammed full of activities in blistering temperatures, yet with a violent thunderstorm one evening that flooded nearby Katowice. Now that I’m back, I could really do with a break to get over it! I’ll be recounting some of my adventures and experiences shortly; now I have to get the washing done!

Poland 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails