Saturday 13 June 2009

Blogging World

I've really hit the motherlode with this blogging business. Finally, a chance to offer my unsolicited opinions on the state of the world to anybody who cares to read it. I've been amazed at just how easy it is to create these blogs; in 3 days I've been able to create three seperate blogs, all with a different look, atmosphere and feel. This particular blog is a hotchpotch of things that take my fancy, views that need airing and general 'stuff' that is of interest.

Having had a good chat with Andy this morning, I've also discovered how to upload video, You-Tube clips and alter various settings to create a good look. I hope.

So, don't expect any earth shattering revelations from this blog, it's simply the ramblings of a Grumpy Old Man with a little too much time on his hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails