Monday 29 June 2009

Kills All Known Bugs - The Sequel

Further to Friday’s tales about washing my truck with Cillit Bang (you can tell just how exciting my life is), I am pleased to present the fruits of my labours here today. As it was a very bright and sunny day (albeit incredibly hot and humid, which I do not approve of) I was able to get some pictures of my gleaming vehicle doing the company proud at Peterborough. So here I present the before and after photos of the Iveco.

This is before ...

and this is ... you're way ahead of me.

I should also say that I was so impressed with it’s cleaning powers that I did an incredibly rare thing yesterday – I popped down to Asda and bought some. And it works just as well on bathrooms as it does on heavy goods vehicles. I’m not looking for any reward here, obviously – but if the makers of Cillit Bang would like to reward me with a lifetime supply of truck cleaner, well, it would be rude to refuse. Just thought I’d mention it.

That’s all for today, I’m too hot and drained to get creative.hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails